Before you go ahead and start a business, it is important to come up with a number of ideas that will be used to bring it off the ground and running. Although your head may be bursting with a million and one ideas, it is safe to say that some are great ones that...>>>
Do you feel years younger than you actually look? Are you aware of any benefit(s) of living agelessly? Whilst women in particular now have access to fashions that perhaps past generations did not have, it seems that modern society pursues a youthful culture to such an extent that the pressure is constantly on to keep looking good for longer.>>>
In 1331 a Muslim traveler, Ibn Battuta, described “Maqdashu” as one of best cities in the world in which to do business. Somalia's capital has since lost that distinction. Years of civil war has largely taken Somalia off the map as an investment destination....
In Kenya, all the major shopping Malls are a long way from residential areas and traffic is always a nightmare, online shopping from home is proving an attractive proposition. Shopping online is now easier -and more popular- than ever, whether for physical goods like books or groceries, or music and movie downloads.
- Former Dubai bank MD claims Mr Zubeidi the Chairman of the Bank fraudulently transferred customer deposits to his private account
- Nectel has accused Mr Zubeidi of withdrawing the Sh16 million from its accounts without authorisation and wiring the money to undisclosed offshore accounts.
- Dubai bank Suspicion over triangulated Sh700m between Dubai Bank (DB) and Imperial Bank (IB) before Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) flagged the cash as suspicious transaction two months ago.
- That Dubai Bank pays Sh38.1 million for disputed property only confirms the reckless and dishonest behaviour of the banks management
If you thought dirty money was only found in offshore bank accounts, check your wallet instead. But you may want to wash your hands afterward. Almost 60% of Europeans believe cash is the dirtiest item they come into contact with, ahead of escalator handrails, buttons on payment terminals and library books,...
Women ask questions, not because they want answers, but because they are insecure and need a reassurance. They ask what they already have answers to as if to taste your honesty. So be careful my brothers before you answer them because no matter your answer, she will still crucify you.
Agriculture , War on hunger benefitted a few : Individuals behind the Sh2 billion maize scandal that rocked the ministry of Agriculture in 2009 are yet to be prosecuted. Some of the top officials who were suspended following the scandal were reinstated in their positions after investigations failed to implicate them,.....
On the outskirts of Nairobi lies the Dandora dump-site. Amid black smoke and the stench of burning plastic, a mountain of abandoned motherboards, computer monitors, and hard drives litters the landscape. Behind this apocalyptic scene is the best of intentions gone awry.
As Kenya slides into a season of strikes in all essential professions, many corporates are tightening budgets and introducing cost cutting initiatives. We share this example of a local firm which has gone the extra mile to ensure all employees remain accountable.
Auto dealer DT Dobie has taken over the Renault franchise from rival Amazon Motors, marking the latest dealership coup in the competitive new vehicle market.The Renault takeover came after lack of sales by Amazon in recent years, prompting the franchise owners, Paris-based Renault SA, to appoint DT Dobie which has a larger branch network in the country. DT Dobie has been selling Renault saloon cars in the past few weeks and is set >>>
- British, United States and Danish Ambassadors deny reports that they have slapped travel bans on two Kenyan ICC suspects.
- Mudavadi wreaking havoc in TNA. Before his arrival it had all been decided, with his entry into the Jubilee alliance the goal posts have started shifting with Mudavadi now wanting the presidential candidate decided via consensus.
Some of our politicians have a tendency to use propaganda and lies to undermine their opponents when running for office. Look at the politicians of the two leading parties coalitions (Cord and Jubilee) making all sorts of allegations against each other, some of which are clearly below the belt.